An artist’s rendering of the newly-designed Bay Terrace entrance.
MOVING FORWARD TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Cord Meyer Development is proud to announce plans for an exciting transformation of the Bay Terrace Shopping Center. Built more than 60 years ago, the shopping center has not undergone significant design changes in recent years. That’s about to change.
Beginning Fall 2023, Cord Meyer will embark on an ambitious series of improvements to redevelop the Bay Terrace Shopping Center, including:
- Updated facades throughout the center
- Contemporary entrance signage on Bell Boulevard
- Reconstructed parking lots and walkways
- New landscaping
- Expanded outdoor seating areas
- Designated space for community events
- Total redesign of vacant Victoria’s Secret/Applebee’s space with the addition of a second floor.
As the project continues over the next few years, Cord Meyer sees an opportunity to transform the Bay Terrace into a thriving mixed-use retail center that will benefit Bay Terrace and the surrounding communities. While we are still in the early stages of planning, one thing is certain — the Bay Terrace Shopping Center must change to remain a vital community resource.
Do you want to receive updates? Do you have a comment? To learn more about the exciting changes ahead, contact us at [email protected].